The Biggest Boot Trend Of The Season That’s Taking Over The Fashion World
View On One Page
Winter is incomplete without stylish ensembles. But every winter outfit is incomplete without a stellar pair of sturdy, functional, and stylish boots. Winter brought with it a slew of boot trends that became the talk of the town. But there’s one boot style that no one can stop gushing about in the fashion world – the track-sole boot.
Labels such as Bottega Veneta or The Row took this Chelsea boot’s silhouette up a notch by adding a sturdy, thick sole to it. And this year, the mantra for Chelsea boots is – the chunkier, the better – so we are not complaining!
These track-sole boots exude grunge, retro, vintage vibe – so the fashion crowd is totally obsessed with it. Pair this footwear style with a midi skirt, a fluffy puffer jacket, or a cozy cardigan – this boot will just elevate your outfit in an instant.
Looking to add this boot trend to your footwear collection? Scroll below to see our Edit of stunning boots and get your hands on the ones you love!
All products featured on The Influence Times are selected based on what our editors truly love. If you end up purchasing through our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission.
1. Topshop Alpha Platform Chelsea Boot ($180)
This boot with a glossy croc finish will give your wardrobe the seasonal update it needs.
2. Bottega Veneta Bv Tire Waved-Sole Leather Boots ($1,150)
These made-in-Italy boots feature buttery-smooth leather and a chic wavy brown-rubber sole.
3. Ganni Chelsea Boot ($445)
This pair of boots with contrast seams is the epitome of unconventional style.
4. Bottega Veneta Bv Tire Leather Chelsea Boots ($1,100)
Opt for this vegetable-tanned leather fabric and an elegant transparent rubber tread sole for an impeccable look.
5. Linea Paolo Biz Chelsea Boot ($129.95)
The textured sole lends an irresistible look to the Chelsea boots.
These boots with a toothy lugged sole is simply something no one should miss out on.
7. Rag & Bone Shaye Lug Sole Chelsea Boot (
Add a dash of sass to your winter outfit with these boots.
The croc-effect and plush brown color will multiply the style quotient of every outfit.
9. Marc Fisher LTD Pirro Chelsea Boot ($198.95)
The unusual white seams and soft, glossy leather will make this pair of boots your new seasonal footwear staple.
10. Legres 18 Leather Chelsea Boots ($755)
Pair this pair of boots with a long coat and a mini ribbed dress for a stellar look!
11. Vagabond Shoemakers Cosmo 2.0 Chelsea Boot ($194.95)
If there is a boot that is timeless, this is the one.
Straight from the runways, this pair of boots is actually ‘out-of-the-box’!
13. UGG Markstrum Waterproof Chelsea Boot ($149.95)
This pair of waterproof Chelsea boots is just what you need to complete your winter ensemble.
14. Mango Platform Boots With Tall Leg (
Give your dress a chic twist with these tall leg boots.
15. Low Classic Chubby Black Leather Chelsea Boots ($545)
The smooth leather and sturdy, thick sole of the boot are here to help you ace your fashion game.
16. Mango Leather High-Leg Boots (
This is an absolutely stellar pick, thanks to its elegant look and plush dark tone.
17. The Row Gaia Leather Chelsea Boots (
The caramel brown leather and the black sole is simply breathtaking!
18. Jil Sander 50 Blush Leather Ankle Boots ($925)
Looking for a pair of boots that’s downright cute? This boot with blush tone and a toothy sole is the pick for you.
19. Ganni Chunky Recycled-Rubber Chelsea Boots ($245)
Pull off a rough-tough street style look with this pair of recycled Chelsea boots.